Sunday, October 14, 2012

Honey Corn Muffins


These Honey Corn Muffins are our second Club: BAKED pick for the month of October, thanks to Karen for hosting.  The recipe will be posted at Karen's site soon! I absolutely love cornbread and make it often, the kids and picky husband are all sweet cornbread fans. This recipe was great and produced a moist and sweet cornbread muffin. I baked these in my cast iron cactus pan and corncob pan and served them with some vegetarian chili.  I only got a couple of pictures because these were such a huge hit with the kids and picky husband and got gobbled up quite quickly :)  



2 comments:

Julie said...

I love that you made these in the cactus shape, how fun is that. We loved these, too.

Stephanie said...

How cute! Love the shapes! Like you, we're going to be eating ours with a bowl of chili tonight :) But ours aren't fun cactus shapes (I wish they were!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails