Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots of Ways Banana Cake -- Tuesdays with Dorie


- above photo is before baking -

It's Tuesdays night and I'm finally posting Dorie's absolutely delicious banana cake! This has got to be my new favorite banana cake ever. I baked this recipe in my new KitchenAid bundt pan and added chopped macadamia nuts (one cup) to accentuate the coconut and rum flavors -- absolutely perfect...so perfect that I could barely snap a decent photo before it was all gone :)


Please click here for the Lots of Ways Banana Cake recipe or find it in Dorie Greenspan's book Baking From My Home To Yours.

5 comments:

Kayte said...

Love that pan, what a fun way to bake up this cake.

Hindy said...

It gotten eaten so quickly you didn't get a photo of the unmolded cake? You must use this pan again and show us a finished dessert. It looks gorgeous!

Monja & Neil said...

I love your site and photos, but it would be even nicer if you would share your recipes

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Monja & Neil,

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy the site! I'm sorry about not posting some of the recipes, we are not supposed to post recipes from certain books according to baking club rules. Those recipes are from either Baking From My Home To Yours by Dorie Greenspan, or The Sweet Melissa Baking Book by Melissa Murphy. The rest I usually try to post a recipe.

I can post a link to the recipe though and will edit this post with a link to the actual recipe. If there are any other recipe's I've missed adding a link to let, just let me know and I'll get the recipe for you :)

Take care,
Andrea

superman said...

I love banana especially banana cakes...


Seattle Window Tinting | Outdoor Lighting Austin, Texas | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer

Related Posts with Thumbnails