Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CSN Review Coming Soon


I've been asked to do a review by the online store for everything, CSN Stores! How fun, right? CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish and functional Herman Miller chairs...



to small kitchen appliances by Cuisinart...


to a pillow with your favorite NHL team logo on it -- perfect to snuggle up with and watch the game...


I can't wait to try out a Chef's Choice International KrumKakes Express krumkake maker! I've been wanting one for a while and this was the perfect chance for me to try one out and see how I like it. Be on the lookout for a full review and krumkake recipe in the near future :)

Over at My Kitchen My World, I am hosting a giveaway for a $35 CSN Stores gift card so you can buy whatever suits your fancy from kitchen gadgets to learning toys for a special child in your life or anything in between! Click on over there to check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love CSN - going to check out the other blog now!

My Wok and I said...

I had an email from Marley a member CSN promotion team.
A friend of mine who is a long time blogger who also teaches a blogging class it the local community college was suspicious of the email being a phishing email.
Is this the same email you received?
I would like to contribute to the promotion as a means to get my out there and read.

My friends blog is<.echobetweenus.blogspot.com>

Since finding your blog I have found it very informative looking through your old posts. Where yours is more a family cooking blog. I am aiming at the bachelor / bachelorette reader.

Related Posts with Thumbnails