Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bananas Foster Fritters



Sorry it has been forever since I posted last!  I don't know what to say.  Things have just been so busy and I decided to take the summer off from blogging. Well, it wasn't really that I decided to take it off, it just sort of happened, and now it is September and I just can't believe how fast the past few months have flown by.


Just about every day I thought of something fun to blog about, or wondered how some of my fellow food bloggers were doing, or wondered what recipe my "groups" were doing this week and felt so behind that I just would never catch up and I should just "hang up the towel," but in the end I really missed Nummy Kitchen and sharing with everyone, so what better day than today to just jump back in?




These delicious treats are the current selection for Club: Baked and they are delicious!  I made them as a mid morning treat and they were eagerly gobbled up by picky husband and all three kiddos.  You can find the recipe here at Stephanie's site if you do not have the book Baked Explorations, thanks for hosting Stephanie :)  They reminded me of banana bread and I'm sure will be requested again here soon! 


That's all for today, folks! Not a lot of photos or anything fun like that, I think my food photography "skills" (and I use that term ever so lightly) need a little more polishing than usual since my hiatus...bear with me :) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails